Google My Business SEO Optimization
ADS can optimize your Google My Business Listing to guarantee that you rank well in both search and map views for Local SEO.
We will optimize your web information to guarantee that it is correct and up to date in order to improve sales and leads.
Getting Google My Business optimized can increase your chances of showing up in Google’s Local Pack, Local Finder, Google Maps, and organic rankings in general.
What does Google My Business SEO Optimization Involve?
Agile Digital Strategy will update information, photos, services and products as required.
- ADS will update the Information provided to Google which will include Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP), opening date, Covid rules, Optimised description and various other details Google requires.
- Depending on options selected, we can customise and optimise your services and products so that you ranking highly when people are searching for terms like you business “near me” or by county.
- Recommendations regarding reviews and posts to ensure a high ranking.
Our typical turnaround time is about a week and you will see the impacts within 2 weeks.
Easy to monitor results in your GMB profile:
- Find out how many times you appeared on search results
- Find out how many times you appeared on map results
- How many times customers visited your website from GMB profile
- How many times customers called you from GMB profile
- How many times customers asked for directions on GMB profile
- How many photo views per month
What is Google My Business (GMB)?
According to Google, Google My Business is a free and simple tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
Google search results attempt to show the most relevant results. There is no point in showing Galway Restaurants if you are searching in Dublin. SEO optimised GMB profiles are key in the battle for local businesses against national large businesses.
How do I know if I have GMB setup?
You can check if your business is setup to be ready for Google My Business SEO Optimization by accessing the web address https://business.google.com/ or by searching for your business name online. If you see a listing similar to below, then you are setup and ready to take your optimization to the next step.
If you don’t have a GMB profile setup, we can help you with that process, but there will be an additional charge. We would recommend that you have a profile setup or claimed prior to purchasing this service.
Agile Digital Strategy would recommend that you perform keyword research & competitor analysis prior to optimising your listing to ensure you are optimising your profile for the keywords potential clients are actively searching for.