What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use agiledigitalstrategy.com.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and phone number, if you contact us at [email protected] or use our contact forms.
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on and your IP address
- details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Agile Digital Strategy and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use Mailchimp for our email alerts.
Mailchimp has staff based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the USA. Mailchimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way. Further details can be found on their website at https://mailchimp.com/gdpr/.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails.
Agile Digital Strategy website uses the following Google’s remarketing technology, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics, and Interests Reporting. This allows us to view what pages on the Agile Digital Strategy website you have viewed.
Google has its own independent data protection policy which can be accessed here (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
Agile Digital Strategy may from time to time use Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing, and communications. This tool allows us to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and Agile Digital Strategy cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information is secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.