Bespoke Website Maintenance is provided in a monthly support contract.
Your website is your online shop for your business. Ensure a safe secure experience for you and your customers!
Regular updates to the software on your website are crucial to reduce the risk of downtime on your website. A secure website that is updated regularly has a greatly reduced chance of being hacked.
We have seen a rise in the number of customers coming to us with hacked sites recently and have found that this happens on sites where the software and security isn’t kept up to date. Prevention is better than the cure! In some cases, with a severely hacked site, it can mean a whole rebuild of the website again which is a considerable cost to the business both in downtime and financially.
Have a safety net! Make updates to your website having the peace of mind that your site is securely backed up regularly in case of issues. Have support to know that if an issue should occur or if changes are required to your website, that you have someone to support you.
Monthly Bespoke Website Maintenance includes:
- WordPress Core & Plugin Updates on weekly basis
- Daily/Weekly Site Backups
- Security Firewall Checks (to reduce risk of hacking)
- Monthly email report detailing software updates, uptime, security checks, backups, etc.
- Up to 30mins support non-cumulative – this includes minor changes to the website, add or remove text or an image. Doesn’t include functional or layout changes.
Additional website support is provided at a reduced rate to companies within contract.
Website Maintenance Plan Suitable for:
We primarily support WordPress websites, but also can provide maintenance support for a variety of CMS including Shopfiy, Joomla and html websites.
- This bespoke maintenance plan should only be purchased when recommended by Agile Digital Strategy.
- eCommerce Maintenance Packages
- Maintenance services & SEO
- Web Design and Development
- Web Development
- Website Design & SEO
- Digital Marketing Strategy Plan
- Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis
With each new release of WordPress, theme software and plugins, developers fix bugs, add features and patch security vulnerabilities. A website management plan is crucial to the success and ranking of your business. So not updating puts your website at risk.
Contact us if you have any queries on the above.